Apple Store for B2B eCommerce Terms and Conditions
Please review these terms and conditions carefully, as they contain important information on using and purchasing from the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce.
Access limited to authorized Apple Store for B2B eCommerce
By accessing and using the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce, you represent that your organization or institution ("Authorized Organization or Institution") has been authorized and granted access by Apple, and that you are authorized to access and use the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce on behalf of your organization, and that you have read and agreed to these Apple Store for B2B eCommerce Terms and Conditions ("Terms"), and other policies and procedures or terms that are applicable to you.
Use of the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce, and orders placed via the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce, are governed by:
- The terms and conditions of any agreement or other signed or otherwise acknowledged or accepted terms, which govern the relationship between Apple and the Authorized Organization or Institution with respect to Apple products and/or services (the “Agreement”);
- Other applicable policies and procedures; and
- These Terms.
Safeguarding access credentials
The Authorized Organization or Institution is responsible for any and all actions taken and purchases made via its authorized user accounts. Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information, and Authorized Organization or Institution must notify Apple immediately if they believe the security of their access credentials has been compromised.
Apple may terminate a user access to the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to account inactivity, request from the applicable Authorized Organization or Institution, or violation or threatened violation of these Terms.
Other terms and conditions
- Apple reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or modify these Terms, or to add or remove portions of them, at any time.
- Apple may make changes to any products or services offered via the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at Apple Store for B2B eCommerce with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Apple makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce with respect to such products and services.
- Apple reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Apple Segment Store or to any portion of the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce, or any portion of the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce, or any portion of the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the provision, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Apple employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Apple Store for B2B eCommerce policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.